discoverE and EUCLID search the same holdings. However, there are some features of discoverE that you may find helpful:
- Search results are identified by icons (Audio, Video, Book, Journal)
- Search results can be sorted by Relevance, Date, or Popularity
- Search results can be limited to online resources, or to only those items that are currently available
- On the search results page, you will find suggestions for limiting your search results by collection, topic, author, library, resource type, genre, language, date, and other helpful “facets.”
- If you misspell a search term, discoverE offers “Did you mean?” options.